Stray Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stray Living

Live the pampered life as a human or their pet, or, if you think you'll survive, be the stray you see walking down the street.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Delsanti Reborn

Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jobomba

Jobomba

Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:41 pm

She yawned, as if bored with the cat and walked into the kitchen looking for her food. "Rosco, do we have any food out?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Lizz bounced over to the dog's tail and she clung to it as she bit at it. She held on for dear life. "Mmm tastes like chicken."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysticcreek.forumotion.com
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 pm

She simply grabbed the kitten and pulled her off. She tossed her out the door, and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Lizz rolled her eyes. She climbed into a open window and merely walked in. She was behind the dog. "Hello, mutt. Ya miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:12 pm

She walked back to the kitchen and began eating a bit of cat food, which tasted like poison.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:17 pm

why would there be cat food? XD

Lizz turned her ears to some barking heard from outside. She went onto the window ledge and looked to see a German Shepherd jumping on the outside of the fence. She looked at the dog. "And i'm not leaving till' your owner gets back." She added, smirking. She saw the dog managed to somehow open the gate. It walked towards her and put its front paws up on the ledge from the open window.

"Hiya Lizz!" Alex barked, wagging her tail. She smelled other dogs and pinned her ears back. "They givin' you trouble?" She calmed down when Elizabeth shook her head. "Then t'sup? See you didn't find any strays..?" She asked.

Lizz shook her head. "Nope. But I wanna stay at this place for a while." She said, licking Alex's nose. "You'll be my ride outta here, ok?" She said to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:25 pm

She walked up to the window, looking out at the dog. "Sorry, but we're a little short on cleanliness. Come back later, and I'm sure the trash will be gone." She smirked and went to a bone and began chewing.

(2 kitties live here, upstairs)
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Alex chuckled. "Ok then." She looked at Lizz and thumped her head. "Have you been acting rudly this time?" She asked her.

Lizz turned away from Alex with a smirk. "No.." She pointed to the female dog. "She lied that she hunts lions!!" She cried.

Alex started laughing hard. "Oh, Lizz! It's not a lie!" She stopped laughing and started thinking hard. "It was called er..uh.." "A Rhodesian Ridgeback." Alex stared at the female for a very long time, examining her. "Mixed with a Great Dane..?" She laughed again. "Since they are big dogs you should believe they do." She looked at her with a smile and a wink.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Akatse smirked and opened the door as if saying, 'come in if you want'. She closed the door once the cat and dog were inside. "You guys can stay here for a while if you want. Unless you want to go back out into the darkness with strays."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Alex nodded. "Thank you..." She paused. She picked up Lizz by her scruff. "This is Lizz, the troublemaker and i'm Alex." She smiled and continued, "I am a stray but Lizz isn't. Me and her are buddies." Alex snorted. "But many people think it's odd for a dog and cat to unite. But it's cool." She huffed. "Me and Lizz are tracking down strays. We bring em' to her owner and she keeps them or brings em' to the pound. She makes sure they are well treated before giving them away." She said. Alex shut her eyes and grinned. "But thank you for inviting us instead of barging in like a weirdo and then making cracks about them." She said, opening her eyes and looking at Lizz.

Lizz smiled weakly and she curled her tail nervously. "I wonder what Alicia is doing right now, then..?"
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:45 pm

"Mhm..." Akatse mumbled in between eating, and chewing.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:57 pm

(what just happend? Only Pumpkin, Fozzy, Rosco, and Aketse live here. I'm confused.)
Back to top Go down
http://wolfvains.forumotion.com
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:32 pm

(Akatse is letting Alex, the stray dog, and Lizz, the pet cat stay until the sun comes up)
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:46 pm

(okay.)

rosco rolled his eyes at the cat and dog."Sam won't like this..." I grumbledd
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:16 pm

(lol her name is actually Elizabeth and if the owner shows up THEN they leave if its B4 sundown)

Lizz turned her head to the dog and asked nosily, "Who's Sam?" She asked. She loved her big cat ears.

Alex put her snout by Lizz and knocked her off the window ledge. "Sam is none of your business." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Akatse shrugged at Rosco and turned back to the dog and cat. "She's our owner."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Lizz smiled. "She sounds nice."

Alex rolled her eyes and got up. She sprang out the window. "Well.. it's just another day diggin' through trash. "C'ya." She said, jumping the fence and running off.

Elizabeth swished her tail nervously. "I'm worried. That Alicia is.. in trouble." She said sadly. "Then GO!" Alex called from afar. Lizz nodded and bounded out the window. "Yay!"
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Akatse circled her tail in god bye. "It's about time that annoying fur ball left," she muttered, sitting next to Rosco. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:01 pm

"Unknown animals aren't allowed in the house, and I hate strays, even if they are nice, they still want more than food and shelter, they want to steal your owner until YOU get dumped on the street..." I muttered
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Akatse pinned her ears back, feeling invaded by his talk of how terrible strays were. "Okay, well they're gone now." she said with a little snarl somewhere in the pit of her throat.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:59 pm

"Trust me,I've gone through that 3 times." I muttered and walked over to my doggie bed and layed down with a grunt.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Akie walked back over to the open window and looked out through it and onto the street. "When's she comin' back?"
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:06 pm

I lifted my head. "Soon. Don't worry." I layed my head back down.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:39 pm

"You said that before and... so far... she isn't here."
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:42 pm

I rolled my eyes and layed my head back on the ground, curling my tail around my large body.

A sudden clutter was heard outside the front door on the porch, I perked my ears and heard wheels skidding down the street. Hearing the rustle of plastic bags, I stood, knowing what was coming. I wagged my tail softly, eyes focused on the doorway. The door flew open, and Samantha walked in holding to white plastic bags. I then darted forward and snagged her skateboard out of her hands as she scooped it up before entering the house. I took the skateboard upstairs and put it in her roombefore running downstairs and following her around, tail thudding against the furniture and ground.

Sam laughed at her usual greeting from her hefty hound. "Hi Rosco boy!" she smiled and softly rubbed his black velvet ears. She set the bags on the high counter in the kitchen and turned her attention to Akatse. "And I didnt forget you." I smiled and kneeled down in one knee, gently rubbing her ears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next