Stray Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stray Living

Live the pampered life as a human or their pet, or, if you think you'll survive, be the stray you see walking down the street.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Delsanti Reborn

Samantha stops by on her way home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megs

Megs

Samantha stops by on her way home Empty
PostSubject: Samantha stops by on her way home   Samantha stops by on her way home EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:23 pm

I parked my car. "Lets get you a collar and stuff first." I opened the door and shut it when she climbed out. I walked into the store, and waved at my brother, who stood at the counter, playing with pens. "Hi Jackson!" I said as I walked down the dog accessory isle.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfvains.forumotion.com
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha stops by on her way home   Samantha stops by on her way home EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Akatse sniffed around. She stopped in front of some wet dog food. She sat down and nosed it around.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha stops by on her way home   Samantha stops by on her way home EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:32 pm

I came back up the aisle with a big bag of dry food. "You want wet?? Rosco likes dry...oh well, I guess I could feed you guys seperate." I shrugged a d picked up three large cans. I stopped at the counter. "Since you have nothing to do, hold these up here." I shoved then onto the counter.

I grunted and pushed the pile of food to the side. "Yeah.", 'cuz that kept me occupied for soooo long." I said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha stops by on her way home   Samantha stops by on her way home EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Akatse jumped on the counter and began opening one of the cans. She looked around and began eating it. Once done, she used her tail to flush it down the trash.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha stops by on her way home   Samantha stops by on her way home EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:40 pm

I smiled. "You should teach Rosko how to do that!" I laughed then went back down the accessory aisle.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha stops by on her way home   Samantha stops by on her way home EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:42 pm

Akatse sat back down, as if she hadn't done anything.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha stops by on her way home   Samantha stops by on her way home EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:45 pm

I grabbed a black collar with pink lining and a matching leash, and paid for it up front. "Am I gonna see you soon?" I asked my brother

I shake my head. "Unless you ever visit my bedroom, probably not." I looked at my sister

I shook my head "Bye then." I walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha stops by on her way home   Samantha stops by on her way home EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Akatse followed behind her.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha stops by on her way home   Samantha stops by on her way home EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:49 pm

I opens the door for Akatse and put the two bags of stuff in the back seat. I got in and drove home, this time for real
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha stops by on her way home   Samantha stops by on her way home EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:35 am

Akatse sat in the front, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samantha stops by on her way home   Samantha stops by on her way home Empty

Back to top Go down

Samantha stops by on her way home
Page 1 of 1