Stray Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stray Living

Live the pampered life as a human or their pet, or, if you think you'll survive, be the stray you see walking down the street.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Delsanti Reborn

Samantha comes for her shift

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megs

Megs

Samantha comes for her shift Empty
PostSubject: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:36 am

I sighed and walked in, I waved to my manager and went to the backroom. I set my bag and jacket down, and put on the faded blue apron that marked me as an employee at the restaurant. With another depressing sigh, I went and sat down at a booth "I hate this job..." I muttered as I slowly wiped the table clean.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfvains.forumotion.com
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Akatse walked to a few trash cans behind the restaurant. She gently knocked over one, trying not to make much noise. She rummaged through it with her nose.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:07 pm

I heard a small noise, like a trashcan being knocked over and stood. I walked over to the managers office and picked up a small pistol. "Damn bears again..." i thought outloud. I waled to the back of the restraunt and aimed the pistol at the dog, i was surprised, but didnt pull the pistol away. "Scat or else i have to shoot you!"
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:13 pm

She quickly grabbed a hamburger and ran off, into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:15 pm

I shook my head and dropped the gun. I ran after the dog with a catching pole. "Wait!Im sorry!" I loved dogs to much to kill them, but my manager told me to kill anything that gets into the trash
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Akatse stopped, quickly eating her hamburger. She sat down, waiting for the human to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:55 pm

I tripped and fell before catching up to the dog. I held out two fingers. "Hey, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:03 pm

She walked towards the human, her tail wagging. She stopped a foot away, her eyes checking for any signs of the gun.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:07 pm

I showed her both hands. "I dropped it, I wasnt really going to get you though, I was gonna shoot into the sky to make it seem like I hit you."
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:09 pm

She wagged her tail and stepped forward once more, placing her head in the humans hands.
Back to top Go down
Sammi

Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Dixon, Ryan and Chris crept into the ally of the restaurant.

Ryan jumped on top of a trashcan, knocking it over, he landed on his paws.

Dixon found something in the corner of the walls, picking at it

Chris shot towards to garbage that Ryan's can dropped

Ryan picked at the trash beside Chris
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Akatse perked her ears at the noise back at the restaurant. She trotted back towards it. She walked out, towards the dogs. "Any good food?"
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:08 pm

I pet her head. I jumped when I heard trash being knocked over and ran to where I dropped the gun and picked it up. I walked over to the trash, gun raised and aimed it at the musty strays, these I was not afraid to hit. I made no noise and just stood, aiming my gun at the group.

Lexi ran in after the gang. "Hey!" I snarled, baring my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Akatse bared her teeth, standing next to the human.
Back to top Go down
Sammi

Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:11 pm

hearing the female,Ryan turned quickly, seeing the shine glaze of the gun, "FU**!" he bolted around the human, knocking her off her feet

Chris grabbed a steak bone and followed Ryan

Dixon left what he was picking at and leapt over the human, leaving
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Akatse tackled the last male and bit into his lower neck, not killing, but warning that if he came back she would kill him. (Dixon)
Back to top Go down
Sammi

Sammi

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:14 pm

being an former fighting dog, he twisted around right when she bit him and nailed his fangs down onto her muzzle, ripping her off, nearly crushing her upper jaw. he bolted away
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:15 pm

She licked her muzzle and turned back around to check on the human she had befriended.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:17 pm

Before the human could shoot the gun, I grabbed it and followed the gang.

I grabbed the collar on the white husky that followed them but I let go. I sat on the ground, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Akatse caught the husky's tail and bit the tip, before watching her run away. She turned to the human adn nudged her up with her bleeding muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:26 pm

I stood petting her head. "Come." i said as I walked back into the resturaunt.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Akatse followed into the restaurant and was soon filled with the smell of food. All kinds of food. There was bacon, bread, cake, rice. She snorted with disgust as the blood from her muzzle leaked into her nose, filling her nose with the smell of sour.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:11 pm

I lead her into the bathroom and pulled a chain out of my pocket and put it on her as a leash and collar. I wet a paper towel and wiped the blood off her muzzle. "Now, the chains are temparary until I get something real." I pet her softly. "Well,
where can I keep you without my boss seeing you?" I sighed and looked around
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:22 pm

Akatse's skin tingled at the chain, but she did her best to ignore it. She looked around, searching for an area hidden.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:37 pm

I snapped my fingers."You can hide in my closet!" i smiled and lead her out of the bathroom and through the restaurant and into my small closet where my stuff was. "now, you stay here." I said sternly as I tied her up to my coat rack. "I will be back in an hour." I said as I also gave her a bowl of water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samantha comes for her shift   Samantha comes for her shift Empty

Back to top Go down

Samantha comes for her shift
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next