Stray Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stray Living

Live the pampered life as a human or their pet, or, if you think you'll survive, be the stray you see walking down the street.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Delsanti Reborn

The Howres House (May's House)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jobomba

Jobomba

The Howres House (May's House) Empty
PostSubject: The Howres House (May's House)   The Howres House (May's House) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:58 pm

May pulled up into the driveway in the back. She opened the front door so lexi could get out, and closed the gate.

Kichan stirred, and, very slowly, rose to her feet and walked out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: The Howres House (May's House)   The Howres House (May's House) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:08 pm

I jumped out of the car, an scanned the perimeter of the yard. I saw between two wooden posts the man that couldve killed Kichan and snarled, stepping forward.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfvains.forumotion.com
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: The Howres House (May's House)   The Howres House (May's House) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Kichan slowly walked up to the back door and grabbed Lexi's scruff roughly as she walked, pulling Lexi to walk with her.

May locked the gate and went to the man. She used her foot to lift his chin up. "You dead?"
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: The Howres House (May's House)   The Howres House (May's House) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:40 pm

I growled at the man before walking next to Kichan, supporting her weaker side.

I shake my head and cuss under my breath. "Just turn me in then, bi***." I looked at her
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: The Howres House (May's House)   The Howres House (May's House) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:04 pm

May looked at her watch, looking at the time. "Hmm... It's 10:23 pm," she yawned and stretched. "I'll keep you here, and turn you in... um... I guess maybe some time tomorrow."

Kichan slipped through the doggie door and walked to her bed in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: The Howres House (May's House)   The Howres House (May's House) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:48 pm

I helped her to her bed and then trotted back outside to May, eyes narrowing at the man.

I shake my head. "Yeah yeah yeah."I stare at Lexi, and squint, I hustled forward, threatening her even though I was stuck to the pole.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: The Howres House (May's House)   The Howres House (May's House) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 pm

May gently, but with roughness, pushed the man back against the pole. "There are some bugs and mice that roam here, maybe you can catch one of them and munch on em'." she bent down and tied his feet together. Standing up, she took a last look around and went into the house, herding Lexi in.

Kichan curled up, careful not to move her right leg, and fell into a not wanted sleep.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: The Howres House (May's House)   The Howres House (May's House) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:12 pm

I walked over to Kichan, and licked her cheek. When I saw May go out of sight, I snuck out the back door, I stretched, then perked my ears. I inhaled deeply, a low growl in my throat. I jumped the fence, and ran down the street.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: The Howres House (May's House)   The Howres House (May's House) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:35 pm

(im gonna say that a few weeks passed)
Kichan woke and sensed something was wrong. She stood and stretched her front leg, ready to run around. She slipped through the doggie door and followed (the other dog's) scent.

May continued sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Howres House (May's House)   The Howres House (May's House) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Howres House (May's House)
Page 1 of 1