Stray Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stray Living

Live the pampered life as a human or their pet, or, if you think you'll survive, be the stray you see walking down the street.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Delsanti Reborn

Ryan, Chris and Dixon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jobomba

Jobomba

Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Kichan nosed the dead plants up. "What are you thinkin' 'bout?"
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:34 pm

I turned to her." I want to be part of your family with May."
Back to top Go down
http://wolfvains.forumotion.com
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:24 am

"Okay... What's stoppin' ya?" Kichan turned towards her and sat, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:38 am

I looked at her. "The sense to be free, not having a collar hold you back, meeting new dogs, and possibly new people."
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:08 am

"Well, then go, meet new people, new dogs. Nothing's holding ya back."
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:59 am

I glared at her. "No, something is..."
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:20 pm

"No, something is, what?"
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:35 pm

"Something is holding me back." I gave her the 'duh' look.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:55 pm

She snorted and went around the yard, searching for something. "If something's holding you back, then why haven't you left?"
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:21 pm

I stand, and paw at the door without saying anything. Then, I wrapped my jaws around the doorknob and the door opened. I trotted inside and barked
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:14 pm

May stood up from the couch in surprise and looked at the dog. "Hey, girl. Do you wanna stay here?" she looked around, making sure Kichan couldn't hear, and whispered quietly. "I let Kichan out whenever she wants out, you could still go out even if you stayed here. You must keep an eye on her, she always gets into trouble." she chuckled lightly.

Kichan grumbled a few words under her breath and walked into the house, walking into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:56 am

I smiled and barked,saying 'ok' then I nodded to her, tail wagging. I then perked my ears, eyes narrowing, I stared straight ahead. I would be a good police dig, just like Kichan. I continued staring, a small growl bubbled up in my throat.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:46 am

"What's wrong, girl?" May tried to see what she was growling at, but saw nothing.

Kichan closed the back door using her nose and lay in her dog bed, watching them.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:53 am

A faint crash was heard outside, and I ran outside, opening the door. I stopped and growled. A man was holding a gun and trying to sneak through the window of May's house. I growled and stepped forward, baring my fangs, I snarled.

The man barely flinched at the dog, and continued trying to break into the house.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:59 am

Kichan perked her ears and ran out the back door. She snuck up behind the man and jumped on his back, grabbing a hold of the back of his neck. As the man fell his gun flew ten feet from his grasp. She stuck her fangs in slowly, threatening to kill him.

May shuffled in the house for her gun, finding it she walked outside and pointed it at the man.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:20 pm

The man grinned and quickly pulled out a knife from his pocket. He lifted it up and quickly brought it down into Kichans shoulder. Grinning, he rolled over and picked up his gun, crowbar, and knife. He pointed the gun at May, the crowbar at me, and the knife at Kichan.

With a growl, I stood where I was, it was good to stay your place. Then, I glanced at May. Suddenly, I jumped, jaws open, and latched myself onto the mans arm, knocking the crowbar out of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:07 pm

May shot the gun, hitting his gun, bending it to where it was unusable.

Kichan kept the blade where it was in her shoulder. It was bleeding, but she ignored the pain. She jumped back onto the man and bit the back of his neck, digging her fangs in she pinched a cord that made the man unconscious instantly.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:53 pm

The man dropped the gun and fell limp, unconscious.

I jumped off the man and looked up at May, then to Kichan. I walked over to her and touched my nose to the wound on her soldier. It was pouring blood, the knife was deeply embedded into her flesh, going through her shoulder blade. "Its bad..." I whined to her.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Kichan had almost forgot about it until she felt a little burn. "Oh, wow, it's pouring blood..." she muttered and sat, staring at it.

May set her gun down and walked over to her dogs. She sighed at Kichan, and looked at the unconscious man. She hand cuffed the man's hands and attached him to a wire fence post. She quickly put a blanket down in the back seat of her car and motioned for the dogs to get in.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:11 pm

I jumped into the car and sat on the blanket. I looked at May and Kichan then the man.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Kichan carefully walked over to the car and jumped up, using her un-injured front leg.

May got in the car and drove off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Chris and Dixon   Ryan, Chris and Dixon - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryan, Chris and Dixon
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6