Stray Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stray Living

Live the pampered life as a human or their pet, or, if you think you'll survive, be the stray you see walking down the street.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Delsanti Reborn

~The Story About How I Got Cali~ (IN RP MODE :DDD)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ganna23

Ganna23

~The Story About How I Got Cali~ (IN RP MODE :DDD) Empty
PostSubject: ~The Story About How I Got Cali~ (IN RP MODE :DDD)   ~The Story About How I Got Cali~ (IN RP MODE :DDD) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:50 am

Morgan lay on her bed and sighed heavily. She was having a sleepover with her friend, Jessica. "Hey, Jessie, what do you wanna do?"

Jessica shrugged. "I dunno. But I feel like watching TV." ~So they did~

~A few hrs or whatever later~

Christian (Morgan's brother) tucked something in his shirt. Well, he went in the back because his mom was smoking a cigar. "Mom."

"Hmm?"

Morgan wanted to ask her mom a question. "C'mon Jess!" They ran to the backyard and then saw the most AMAZING SIGHT! They watched about a 5 month old kitten in my mom's arms, trying to hide in her hair. "M.. mom! How-"

Christian inturrupted her. "I found her all wet and dirty at the Movie Theater."

Morgan squealed in delight. "Wow! So is she our pet, now?!?"

Christian snorted. "NO! She is MINE! Since I found her. And i'm gonna name her Mission."

~Ok, ok. They kept the cat and then NOW ITS THEIR PET! <333 Her name was changed to Cali afterwards since Morgan's dad hated the name Mission~

A picture of Cali will be on my avatar <33 (NOTE: IT IS NOT THE BLACK CAT!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysticcreek.forumotion.com
Ganna23

Ganna23

~The Story About How I Got Cali~ (IN RP MODE :DDD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Story About How I Got Cali~ (IN RP MODE :DDD)   ~The Story About How I Got Cali~ (IN RP MODE :DDD) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:55 am

Oh, and here is her pic: on mai avatar! oh, and a video i uploaded for MORE Cali awesomeness XD

Note: There is no sound on it, sorry. the computer is stupid at times :S

Back to top Go down
http://www.mysticcreek.forumotion.com

~The Story About How I Got Cali~ (IN RP MODE :DDD)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stray Living :: Basics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: