Stray Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stray Living

Live the pampered life as a human or their pet, or, if you think you'll survive, be the stray you see walking down the street.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Delsanti Reborn

Most likely not going to be on for awhile..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammi

Sammi

Most likely not going to be on for awhile.. Empty
PostSubject: Most likely not going to be on for awhile..   Most likely not going to be on for awhile.. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:01 pm

I'm beginning to go through some serious bipolar depression... I may not be on for awhile due to me trying to not think about the "S" thing... That's the last thing I want to do, but it's so tempting... Jeremy and my friends are helping me through this period of depression and that fills my heart with hope and how good of friends and an awesomely loving boyfriend I have... I'm not taking medication for this because I don't believe that meds can solve emotional problems... I hope to be back soon, and not attempt the "S" thing... I love you guys, please support me through this time as if you guys were actually with me..

~ Sammi
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Most likely not going to be on for awhile..   Most likely not going to be on for awhile.. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Awwwwh! I love you sis!

<3~PayPay(only u can call me that)
Back to top Go down
http://wolfvains.forumotion.com
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Most likely not going to be on for awhile..   Most likely not going to be on for awhile.. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:15 pm

I hope u get better!!!

<3 JoJo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most likely not going to be on for awhile..   Most likely not going to be on for awhile.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Most likely not going to be on for awhile..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stray Living :: Basics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: