Stray Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stray Living

Live the pampered life as a human or their pet, or, if you think you'll survive, be the stray you see walking down the street.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Delsanti Reborn

In Need of Medical Help

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ganna23

Ganna23

In Need of Medical Help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:03 pm

Alex looked around the car in interest. She seeked out a bag of unwanted potato chips. She tore open the bag and munched through it. She felt sick of chips after awhile and she saw some keys on the seat. She sniffed it and looked at a tiny hole by the steering wheel. Facinating..EXACTLY like it.. She thought. Alex jumped back in the back seat and stayed on the ground. She smelt dog... like the one with the human.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysticcreek.forumotion.com
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:10 pm

May bought the stuff and silently went back into the room where her other dog was being treated.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:16 pm

Alex had used to be a K9 Deterrant (or wutever u call it)..sniffing out stuff. But she was abandoned. She used her nose to sniff out stuff. She dug out a dollar bill and chewed on it. Alex watched the human walk into a room with a lot of stuff. She jumped into the back again and crawled under the seat. It was hard, but she managed.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Alex pinned her ears back. This was taking too long. She clicked the latch open and ran away at full speed, leaving the door open wide. She let her tongue hang out and she looked for Lizz's scent.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:48 pm

May sat down calmly and looked outside, it was getting really dark, she noted grimly.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:03 pm

(once again, what just happened, it's hard to keep up when other people join, and now that school has started, I can't get on much, I'm only on my iPod when I am on. So...ya...)
Back to top Go down
http://wolfvains.forumotion.com
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:34 pm

(well Kichan is still unconscious and waiting for the swird to be taken fully out of her, May is back in the room and watching, waiting for her chance to take the dog home, and another stray was just outside, but is POOF now)
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:39 pm

(oooook...now I get it! Thankiez!)

I gently began to cut the wound a little more so it was bigger and pulled the knife out. I set it on a tray and began to stich the gaping wound in her shoulder up. Once I was done, I walked over to May. "She won't be able to go outside for a week, don't let her run, but keep her inside, of you can, walk her around the house once and awhile until she gives up or just stops. After a week and a half or so,start taking her outside for short walks. Come back in about 3 weeks so I can check in her, and I will give you info then." I smiled and stood, walking back to where Kichan still layed unconscious and put a wrap on her shoulder and a cone in her neck. I looked back over at May. "This will cost nothing, since it was an emergency, and the cone must stay on for a few days. You may take her home now or when she wakes up, which might be a half hour." I smiled and walked back inti my office. "Thank you for coming." I nodded and shut thr door, leaving the three in the room together.

Lexi fell asleep a few minutes after the doctor gave the aneshtetic to Kichan, and slept soundly.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:12 pm

May nodded, listening intently. "Come on Lexi." she grabbed Kichan and walked back to the car, setting her in the back. She closed the back door and opened the side door in the front. "In ya go, Lexi."

Kichan stayed still, breathing lightly. It seemed, by what she could hear, that they were going back home.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:53 pm

I opened my eyes and yawned. I stood; shaking myself, before jumping into the car.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:55 pm

May pulled out of the parking lot and sped away into the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Need of Medical Help
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stray Living :: In The City :: Animal Supply & Clinic-
Jump to: