Stray Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stray Living

Live the pampered life as a human or their pet, or, if you think you'll survive, be the stray you see walking down the street.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Delsanti Reborn

In Need of Medical Help

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jobomba

Jobomba

In Need of Medical Help Empty
PostSubject: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:17 pm

May drove up and parked hastily in a parking spot. She flung open the bark door, and ushered them out, closing the back door once they got out.

Kichan jumped out, her injured leg wasn't supporting any weight and she was having to use her other paw, it was very hard.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:27 pm

I jumped out of the car, but once I looked around, noticing what it was, I stepped backwards, a growl in my throat. This place wasn't my favorite, a stray tried to breed me here, and this is where they took my brother, but he never came out again...

Jackson sat at the front desk, playing with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfvains.forumotion.com
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:29 pm

May looked at her other dog, maybe it was best to keep her in the car. She opened the car door. "Get in, girl. Come on."

Kichan flinched as a rock bumped into the blade in her, making it slice a bit more through.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:39 pm

I jump into the car, but quickly jump out. I had to face my fears...

Jackson heard people outside And stopped playing around and acted mature.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:46 pm

May closed the door and walked up to the door, she held it open for both dogs to go through.

Kichan eagerly limped through and into the store. She looked at the ground where she was standing, and where she had walked, there was blood all over where she had been.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Jackson immediatly stood and grabbed a towel. He walked over to Kichan and softly dabbed the towel around her room."Follow me." he said as he held the door
open into a room with a large metal table in the middle.

I walked in and looked around, my fur bristled but I shook it off and followed the man and Kichan.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:03 pm

May walked into the room, and sat on a chair next to the wall.

Kichan limped into the room and sat against the wall, waiting for whatever might be next.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Dr.Cody walked in and over to Kichan, he let her smell his hand before he picked her up and lifted her onto the metal table. He looked at May. "What happened?" he said as he softly touched around the wound.

I sat down close by May, looking around
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Kichan couldn't help but bare her teeth, not in a 'I'm going to kill you' way, but in a 'Crap, that hurts' way.

"A guy was trying to break in and he stabbed Kichan." she gently petted her other dog's head. (forgot the dog's name D:)
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:35 pm

(me 2)

I layed down.

I nod and touch the k ice.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Kichan flinched, her teeth still bared. She just wanted the blade out of her.

May got a treat from a bin and handed it to Lexi.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:24 pm

I sniffed the treat before taking it and eating it.

I looked at her and walked over to the counter and then walked back to the table with an anestetic. I placed the shot in her shoulder and Kichan soon fell asleep. I put on some gloves and began to lightly pull on the blade.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:21 am

May stood as he began to pull. "If you don't mind, I'm going to get somethings for Lexi." she patted Lexi's head before leading her out.

Kichan soon fell asleep; She couldn't see or feel, but she could easily hear.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:34 am

Alex sat by the store. A human was visible with a dog. "Humans.." She growled deeply. "Can't they leave us dogs in peace for once?" She always wondered how it was living with a human. Horrible? Good? Alex didn't want to find out. She peered at them through the glass doors, cautiously, wondering what they do in these odd buildings.

In Need of Medical Help Gsd3680

Last edited by Ganna23 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysticcreek.forumotion.com
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:44 am

May saw the other dog and quietly snuck the dog a package of raw meat. She pushed the meat outside the door and went back to her shopping.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:50 am

Alex staggered back and barked at the human for coming so close. She examined the meat and sniffed it once. She licked it then she sat down. Might be poisoned.. She thought, stopping herself from eating anymore. She looked inside. Nothing out of the ordinary. She looked at the innocent human. Alex smirked and continued eating. When she was done, she looked inside at the female. She sat there and looked inside, wagging her tail slowly. She pawed at the door and blinked a couple times. Never been fed by a human before..except.. She stopped thinking. Thinking any longer would bring back bitter-sweet memories. Alex watched the human look for rubbish in the building.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:58 am

May look back at the dog. Could she possible still be hungry? Wow... That was a pound of meat I gave her. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:04 am

Alex barked at her and pushed open the door with her head (unless its a pull-door. then she just stuck her snout in a crack and pulled it xD). She limped into the store and looked around. She started wagging her tail a lot. She used her back right leg as much as she could but it hurt much still. She sniffed the wet food cans and tried to open them. They keep food in these!? Wow! I misjudged this place by a longshot. She thought, pulling off the top and digging into the wet food, sloppily.

(that is one curious dog >:/)
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:07 am

May looked exasperated. She looked around the store, thankful that no one was around. "Come here, hun'." she said desperately, holding out one of her hands. If someone came and knew the dog was a stray, the dog would likely be caught and sent to the pound.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:10 am

Alex turned her ear to the human, holding out her hand. She wagged her tail. More food? She wondered, padding over to her to sniff her hand and lick it a little. When it came to food, Alex was really off guard and forgot all about her hate over humans. She sat down to scratch her neck for a moment then she looked at May desperately.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:15 am

May snapped her hand to a shelf and brought it back over to her. She quickly opened the lid to the wet food, cutting her finger. She ignored her cut finger and set the food on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:21 am

Alex looked at some tiny blood on the human's fingers and she licked it once then looked at the food and gulped it down happily. She licked the sides and she felt full. She yawned and looked at May and licked her finger again. She sniffed the empty can of wet food. She sat down and looked up at May. She wagged her tail quickly now that she was fed and not tossed on the road. Alex stretched and gazed around the store, now that she was in it.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:24 am

May put a little bandage around her finger and walked to the door, opening it up so the dog could have a last chance at leaving before someone else saw her.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Alex stood there for a second. She padded outside and turned to see the human was back to shopping. She cocked her head to the side and she looked at the car. Is that the human's? She wondered. She saw a tiny crack in the car and and pushed her snout in there. She leaped into the car and gripped the trigger with her teeth so the door would close. She only knew how to do that while dealing with cars. She lay in the back on the bottom, ever so quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:59 pm

May went back to her shopping, grabbing a bag of dry food, several cans of wet food, a bag with 15 (fake) bones, some toys, two dog beds, and stacking it into a cart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Medical Help   In Need of Medical Help Empty

Back to top Go down

In Need of Medical Help
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stray Living :: In The City :: Animal Supply & Clinic-
Jump to: