Stray Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stray Living

Live the pampered life as a human or their pet, or, if you think you'll survive, be the stray you see walking down the street.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Delsanti Reborn

Sam, Sam & boys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammi

Sammi

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:24 pm

I fly down the street on my board, jumping and skidding across the hood of a 1977 Lincoln Continental. I land back on the street and slow my speed, "c'mon slow asses!" I laugh, glancing behind me

Jeremy forcing his way to gain speed, "who the hell she call'n slow?" he grinned to himself

Bella was trotting, painting next to Sammi
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:33 pm

Sam moved forward, Skidding down the street, dumping a trashcan over. She slowed her speed. "Oops." she said as she looked behind her, the trashcan was paying against a mailbox and the mailbox fell over onto the car. She conitnued moving forward. "My bad."

Rosco padded next to Sam, looking around, his fur bristling.

Jeydon grinder on a bike ramp before slowing down by his friends.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfvains.forumotion.com
Sammi

Sammi

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 pm

"ha! you gotta be more careful, you could've fell with it. and i dont wanna go to the hospital," i chuckle mockingly

he slowed his board down beside Sammi, laughing under his breath
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Kichan heard the noise and walked out of the fence. She looked down the street, seeing the teens. Her fur rose and she growled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:45 pm

Rosco growled at the dog down the street.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I pulled Rosco's chain. "Look! A stray!" I laughed.

I looked at Sam and pulled my board up by Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Sammi

Sammi

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:00 pm

"might have rabies..." i glance at it, "Bell, sit."

Bella sat, staring at the dog

"wanna see..?" he grinned darkly
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:16 pm

I smiled. And nodded to Rosco, telling him to sit. "Somebody throw something at it."

Rosco sat, snarling.

Jeydon looked at the dog. "Here, I'll throw this." I said as I picked up a trashcan lid.
Back to top Go down
Sammi

Sammi

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:19 pm

"dont hit it though, if you do, make sure its not too hard," i grin, "i dont want to be part of an animal abuser group"

Jeremy chuckled, scooping his board up and into his hand
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:08 pm

I held my board in my hand, waiting for him to throw it.

I tossed the lid over to the dog and it landed with a CLANK infront of it. I waited and watched.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Kichan growled and bent the can. She turned back towards the house, checking to see if her owner was around. Seeing that May was nowhere in sight, she took it upon her paws to try and get them out of the neighborhood. Kichan walked forward, her fur bristling as she came closer. She stopped 50 feet in front of them and sat.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:29 pm

I laughed. "It wants us out of here." I looked at Rosco and unclipped his leash, letting him free. "Rosco can take her." I smiled.

Rosco stalked forward, his massive body rumbled when he growled.

Jeydon watched.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Kichan stood, her fur completely standing up. She bared her fangs, which were huge and long. She snapped her jaws. After showing her displeasure, she sat once again.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:07 pm

I growled, my eyes narrowed, and I stepped forward.

I watched the dogs, and got slightly scared for Rosco, he was as big as this dog, but the stray was not any ordinary stray. I looked at Sam, with the 'i don't want Rosco to get hurt' face.

(Wait for her to get on)
Back to top Go down
Sammi

Sammi

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:37 am

"it's fine. Bella and Rosco can probably take it. She's got a small body but she picks on dogs much larger then her. Aggressive lil' thing," I chuckled, Bella already off leash being that she's loyal enough that she doesn't need one.

Bella glanced at the wolf-dog, not affraid, only concerning for Sammi

(true story: The next door neighbor's dog, a giant Saint Bernard named Buddy attacked me, he bit deep into my arm also he had me on the ground. Bella was in the backyard, I guess she heard the comotion up the street, somehow she got out. The next thing I know she's bolting towards Buddy, she jumps at him and bit into his side, which scared him she he got off. That's when I crawled back, holding my torn arm. I was more afraid for my baby girl then I was myself, Bella is only about 16 inches tall and about 21 pounds. This giant dog was like almost 4 feet, weighing about two times more then me. So anyway, they just stood there, fangs showing and growled, staring each other down. Then Bell lunges and rips at his face, after that he cried and ran away. After that, she limped over toe and began licking my wound. I realize now that my little girl has guts and skill, willing to risk her being for me. I'm still grateful since that day, and I don't know how to repay her...)
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:36 am

Rosco stepped forward, teeth barred."Don't pick on our humans." I snarled

Sam stood, watching.
Back to top Go down
Sammi

Sammi

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:05 am

Bella snarled, lurching forward, beside Rosco
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:07 am

Kichan growled. "I'm not 'picking' on your humans. Your 'humans' are a danger to this neighborhood. I can always get my owner to settle this."
Back to top Go down
Sammi

Sammi

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:10 am

"this neighborhood is a danger to everything in it, " Bella snorted
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:12 am

Kichan stood and giggled her collar. "If ya attack me then, for the protection of this city, the government will put ya'll to sleep and your humans would go to jail for setting their dogs loose on another dog."
Back to top Go down
Sammi

Sammi

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:22 am

she rolled her eyes, "then stop your growled, and showing you fangs and go mind your own business, instead of looking like your going to attack these teens," she retorted
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:24 am

Kichan continued her little growling. "You guys are about to attack me. So, if I growl, I'm defending myself." she turned back towards her house. "I'm not going to 'mind my own business', but I'll let my cop owner handle this trouble with crazy teens. Heh, they might have to go to jail for a bit for setting their dogs loose to attack. They also... Threw something at me... danger to the environment."
Back to top Go down
Sammi

Sammi

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:27 am

"cant prove noth'n. besides, you growled first, showing aggression towards us first," she pointed out
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:35 am

"And one of your 'humans' threw something at me, showing that they didn't mean to be calmly passing through, giving me a reason to growl. And believe me, I can prove alot." she barked once.

May slowly lumbered through the gate and saw Kichan being growled at by a dog. She made her way over to her, seeing the can lid. "Is there a problem? Why are your dogs off their leash? Why is one of them growling at my dog?" she looked past them and pointed. "What happened over there?" she pointed to the mail box on the car.

Kichan smirked and remained as she was, calmish.
Back to top Go down
Sammi

Sammi

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:04 am

Sammi stood silent, "......it was her!" she yelled, pointing to Sam. she bolted down the street, Bella followed

(wait for her to post, i wanna see what she posts. lol)
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:07 am

(lol kk)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sam, Sam & boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam, Sam & boys   Sam, Sam & boys Empty

Back to top Go down

Sam, Sam & boys
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next