Stray Living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stray Living

Live the pampered life as a human or their pet, or, if you think you'll survive, be the stray you see walking down the street.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Affiliates
Delsanti Reborn

Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Megs

Megs

Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:23 pm

I looked at her. "They are big and beautiful. My friend is part wolf."
Back to top Go down
http://wolfvains.forumotion.com
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:11 pm

"Cool. What channel is it?" she nudged the remote with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:58 am

I flicked the channel up, and there was a commercial about sham wow on. "This one, I think it's called Discovery."
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:44 am

"Discovery. Cool!"
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:55 am

I wagged my tail, and muzzled her."Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:57 am

She was a bit surprised once she saw wolves on the screen run by. "Whoa, they're pretty big."
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:22 pm

I nod. "Yep."
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:08 pm

She looked around and outside. "It's getting dark..." she muttered, walking over to a window.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:55 pm

I shrugged. "Ya. Are you worried??"
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:03 pm

"Yeah... Do you think she's alright?"
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:23 pm

I nod. "She will be home soon, don't worry." I nuzzled her. "If she doesn't come home, her brother should come home soon."
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:27 pm

She relaxed and looked around. "If you say so..."
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:35 pm

I smiled softly.

Pumpkin silently began walking down the stairs, cautious of the dogs.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:37 pm

She smirked and crawled towards the cat, knowing it could see her.
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:02 pm

I just watched her.

Pumpkin leaped forward and ran into the kitchen and onto the counter.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:04 pm

She stood, giving up the chase.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Elizabeth jumped from the fence and went through the doggy door and saw two dogs. One chasing a cat. "Uh..hello?" She mewed. She swished her tail. She wasn't afraid of dogs even a little. She just loved being chased by them. "Meow meow. Oh, look how helpless I am. I'm such a good target." She teased. Lizz purred and stared at the failing dog. "Just shows how dumb witted you are. Dogs got the attention span of a goldfish." She purred deeper. "Mmm goldfish!"

Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 10715hl4

Last edited by Ganna23 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysticcreek.forumotion.com
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:49 pm

She walked back to where she was before and saw the cat. "Uh... that was just a joke, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:54 pm

"Sure it was." Lizz bounded to the dog. "What kinda dog are you!?" She asked, staring oddly at the massive dog. "Not a dog I would've chosen but..ok." She teased, rolling on the ground and pawing at a flea.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:18 pm

"Heh... I'm a dog that was bred to kill lions." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Lizz nodded. "Mmm hmm.. How many have you suceeded in killing..? Can you hunt tigers? Hmm..? Can you hunt a pride of lions, missy?" She asked, twirling her tail. She ran up to a dresser and knocked down a camera, a little plate thing and (sorry i forgot the other thing XD). She sat there and licked her tail happily.
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:25 pm

That's when her grin turned from a proud grin to a sorta playful grin. "I've killed a total of... Hold on, let me count... Zero lions." She turned to the fallen objects. "I see someone has let the cat out of the litter box."

Last edited by Jobomba on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:29 pm

Lizz started to laugh. "Hey, me too! We're top class!" She landed on the ground and looked at the camera in curiosity. It was on. "Ooh. Whats thiiiiiis?" She accidently pressed the flash button and FWINK! The camera took a pic of the cat straight in the face. She staggered back and her eyes were teeny tiny, now. "Whaaa..?"
Back to top Go down
Jobomba

Jobomba

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:30 pm

She rolled her eyes and put the camera up, turning it off as she did so. "Heh... I see the cat is out and smarter then ever."
Back to top Go down
Ganna23

Ganna23

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:39 pm

"Oh, shut your pie hole." Lizz teased. "I'd flash you if I could." She snorted. She arched her body, readying to attack. "Your in the dog house now, pup!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray   Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Samantha returns to her parents' house with a stray
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next